Kerala is well known for its traditional medical treatment – Ayurveda. The word meaning of Ayurveda is Knowledge of Life.
Nowadays, many resorts and hotels provide this ancient spa treatment to promote overall wellness. It adopts ancient healing and cleansing method. If you are a person looking for holistic treatment, the ayurvedic spa is the right choice for you. It rejuvenates person’s mind body and spirit as well.
Ayurvedic spa treatment is done after a prior consultation to specially customised according to the need of the person. The herbs, oils and the type of massage to be done are then specified by the ayurvedic practitioner.
Now, let us look at various benefits of Ayurvedic Spa Treatment
- It provides nourishment to body
- Helps to prevent and treat ailments related to nervous system
- Enhances the skin texture
- Improves the functioning of sense organs
- Considerably reduces stress, negative emotions, and fatigue
- Improves body flexibility
- Softens and hydrates skin
- Increases overall blood flow
- Promotes spiritual awareness
It is hard not to try this spa treatment as it offers authentic medicinal therapies that rejuvenate the physical and emotional well-being. People who have experienced ayurvedic spa describe it to be relaxing as well as revitalizing. Getting an ayurvedic spa treatment amidst the coolness of the woods is an ever soothing experience. Plan your next weekend for a spa retreat along with your friend!